- Bonds close-fitting parts within seconds
- Precision applicators
- Multiple single-use tubes reduce adhesive waste
- Bonds porous and non-porous materials
ceramic, glass, porcelain, china, pottery, plastics,* metal, jewelry and wood.
*Will not bond polyethylene or polypropylene.
NOT Recommended For:
outdoor use and use on surfaces in direct contact with food.
- 1 gram squeeze tube covers 1 to 2 sq. in.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files.
You can download it here for free if you don't have it.
All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free from any loose particles. Surfaces must fit closely together. Screw tip into tube until tube is punctured. To prevent staining, protect all work surfaces prior to use.
Applying The Product
Apply glue to one surface. Use one drop per square inch of bonding area. Press surfaces together and hold for approximately 1 minute. Do not allow parts to shift during this time. Allow glue to set for 8 minutes prior to handling bonded parts. Full strength will be attained in 8 to 12 hours. Wipe off excess adhesive with acetone. Store in cool, dry place (less than 100°F/38°C). Use within one year of purchase.
Plastics, Metals, And Non-Porous Surfaces
Plastics, metals, and non-porous surfaces that can be bonded with CERAMIC PROJECTS include aluminum, brass, PVC, fiberglass, rubber, neoprene, nylon, ABS, and polystyrene. CERAMIC PROJECTS cannot be used to bond polyethylene or polypropylene.
1. Apply a drop of glue to one of the surfaces to be bonded.
2. Spread the bead to cover the surface to be bonded.
3. Join the surfaces together and let stand for 1 minute.
4. Allow 8 hours before light use and 12 hours before normal use.
Wipe any excess glue with cloth and acetone.
Learn how to keep your adhesive fresh for next time.